Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Molly Ryan

On March 30th, my precious niece Molly Ryan Goforth was born! I had to wait a couple of weeks to see her, but was so glad to head down south to meet my precious niece and see everyone else. My sister lives in Asheville, NC, so I flew down to Atlanta and spent the night with my parents, and then my mom and I drove up to Asheville. It was so great to spend time with family, play with my 4 year old nieces, and hold precious Molly Ryan. I loved every minute of being there and miss her so much already! One of my favorite moments of the trip was when I took Abby and Caroline to Sam's Club. We got into the car and a Taylor Swift song was on the radio and those sweet girls belted out every word!!! It was cute and fun to hear them sing! They are getting so smart and growing up so much! What a joy they are to be around! Enjoy the pictures!



My beautiful mama holding sweet Molly Ryan.

My three beautiful nieces and me!





Abby and Caroline showing me how they swing by themselves!

No comments: