Monday, May 10, 2010

Christmas and New Years 2009

This year we spent Christmas with my family at my sister's house in Asheville, NC. We had a blast!!! What fun to see the Christmas morning "magic" through the eyes of 2 four year olds! We went to church Christmas Eve and it was adorable hearing my nieces singing along to the hymns. And then we just enjoyed eachother's company and wrapped "Santa" presents for my nieces. On Christmas day we drove back down to Atlanta and spent the weekend with my family. Then for the week before New Years, we drove up to St. Louis to hang out with Matt's family. We also had a great time there and are so thankful that everyone was in town! Here are a few pictures from our holiday adventures!








I caught Caroline with her mouth full!



Abby digging in to some yummy ribs that my dad cooked!

Matt and his two big brothers.


We actually spent New Years Eve with our good friends Josh and Jenny.




No comments: