Sunday, June 17, 2012

12 Things I love about my 12 month old!

This is certainly not an exhaustive list...

12. Her talkative little personality....we have no idea what she's saying, but she sure does!
11. Her sensitive side....just hearing the word no, generally results in a bottom lip poking out and eyes welling up with tears
10. Her sweet cuddles every morning before her first nap
9. Her crazy hair that is taming down day by day
8. The way she sucks her thumb when she's sleepy
7. The sound of "If you're happy and you know it" when she barrels around the corner behind her walker toy
6. Her love of the outdoors
5. Her ability to make a semi neat room look like a complete disaster area in less than 2 minutes
4. Her sweet open mouth kisses
3. How she holds her hand up to her ear when daddy says, "ring ring"
2. Her adorable chubby legs
1. Most of all, I love who she is and that she is mine.  I love that God gave her to Matt and I, that He entrusted us with her care.  That we have made it through 1 year of parenthood thanks to this precious soul.  That I see so much of her daddy and so much of me in her, and that it combines to be perfectly her.  I'm so thankful for this precious little one.


No comments: