Monday, January 23, 2012

We're goin to Jackson

The weekend of January 20-22, we went to Jackson, Mississippi!  We added two new states to Hannah's list, so now I believe she has been to 11 states!!  Our little traveler did pretty well on the ride there, but got a bit fussy on the way home!  We were in Jackson for one of my best friend's wedding.  Lauren and I have been really close since I was a senior in high school.  We worked at Camp Westminster together and have maintained a close friendship since then!  We have always lived long distance, but I am so thankful to have her in my life and wish I saw her more often.  I didn't get a whole lot of pictures, but here are a few!

At the bachelorette party on the Thursday before the wedding.


The following pictures are from a little photo shoot I did of Hannah in our hotel room.  She was all over the place , but they are cute and I got a few REALLY good ones!!




My absolute favorite!
2nd favorite
3rd favorite


Hannah and I at the cocktail hour of the rehearsal dinner
After the Rehearsal dinner
On our way home, we stopped in Sikeston, MO to eat at Lamberts!  I used to eat at one of their other locations when I worked at Camp Barnabas.  Eventhough he is from Missouri, this was Matt's first throwed roll experience!  It did not disappoint, though made for a MUCH longer trip home and a bit of a fussy baby toward the end of the trip.

No comments: