Monday, February 1, 2016

January 2016

January started with a bang with our final 2 days on the cruise ship.  It was so fun to be there, but i think we were all ready to be back on land!!!  The big kids had a fun weekend with Dad while Charlie and I went to visit my friend, Lauren and her little boy, Cooper.  We had so much in Jackson, MS and are so thankful that we were able to take a few days!  The big kids had a great time with Daddy.  They went hiking and to Discovery Place Kids and spent lots of time just hanging out.  Then it was my birthday. I love seeing the excitement of  birthdays through my kids eyes.  As I get older, and birthdays get less exciting, it's fun to see the thrill that even someone else's birthday is for little ones.  We also had a big snow and the kids were able to sled for the first time!






























No comments: