Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Trip to Atlanta

At the end of April, while Daddy was out of town with his brothers, Hannah and I drove down to Atlanta to spend the week with Grandmama, Grandaddy, and Hannah's Goforth cousins!  My sister and her husband were taking a long weekend trip to the beach, so my parents were keeping the 3 Goforth girls!  We had such a fun time with them!!!  Hannah loved her cousins and I'm pretty sure they loved her too!! We did a lot of exciting things.  We went to the Zoo, Stone Mountain Park, and Monkey Joe's!  Before the Goforth's got in town, Hannah and I even got to have breakfast with my good friend Emily and lunch with Aunt Lauri and cousins Elizabeth, Aaron, and Andrew!  It was a wonderful week!!

We did a cousin's photoshoot at Stone Mountain Park.  Here are a few of the pics!










A couple of shots from the Zoo




Just a few others from the week 







At The Flying Biscuit with the Pratts!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the picture of Hannah showing off her bloomers! :)