Friday, October 7, 2011

Feet

Look who found her feet!!!

I love using my cousin's play mat!  Thanks Goforths!
I also LOVE chewing on my hands! 


Here I am around my 3 month birthday, the shirt is a little big, but I'm close to being able to wear 6-9 month clothes!

Here I am with a BIG smile on my face.  It must be the awesome sweatsuit from Josh and Jenny and the super cool sneakers from John, Ali, and Mackenzie!
Each new development is so fun to watch!!!  Anytime Hannah is laying down, she grabs her feet.  It is super cute....as you can see!  She still doesn't regularly roll over, and still doesn't nap very well.....but there have been some better days of napping than last time I wrote.  Also, I never wrote about her 3 month stats!  At 3 months Hannah was 25" long and weighed 15lbs 12oz.  She has gained exactly 6 lbs since birth!!  Her 4 month check is coming in just a couple weeks so stay tuned!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that smile!!! She's all ready to go jogging with with those pink sneakers :)

gail said...

So cute!!